Return and Exchange Policy
We pride ourselves here at classicfurnitureuk.co.uk on offering our customers the highest quality merchandise and we are confident that upon receipt of your merchandise you will find that it will surpass your expectations. Your satisfaction is the top priority of our business. Therefore, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you may simply exchange or return the unused item in its original condition for a full refund (minus shipping & handling) within 30 days of purchase shipment. All orders which do not follow the criteria “as shown” specified in the item detail page of an order will be considered custom orders. Custom made wedding bands such as custom width, custom engraving or customized styles are not included in the 30 day return policy.
1) Email customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a “Return merchandise authorization (RMA)” .
2) Complete the return form provided and write the RMA number and the reason for your return.
3) Pack your merchandise with the original packing materials, including return form, packing slip, and the product certificate if appropriate in a cardboard shipping box.
4) Print your name, address and “Return merchandise authorization (RMA)” number on the package.
5) Send the package by registered mail, as this is the safest way to ship high-value items. Please insure the package for the full value of the invoice plus shipping charges using the delivery courier of your choice. classicfurnitureuk.co.uk is not responsible for lost or damaged items while shipping.
If the value of the item(s) you’re returning is:
Less than $1000: You can ship the item(s) back to our headquarters through any courier. Be sure to insure your item(s) and we recommend having a shipping confirmation with the shipment so that you can track your package.
More than $1000: Mail your package via United States Postal Service (USPS) as FedEx and UPS will not insure packages valued over $1000. Also make sure to insure your package and it is highly recommended to create a delivery confirmation so that you can track your package and receive a return receipt for your records.
6) Print your name and address on the outside of the package in the return area and mail the package to:
Please do not write classicfurnitureuk.co.uk, furniture, bands or other luxury-related words on the package as this may invite possible theft of the package during transit.
Returns and Exchanges are subject to following conditions:
* The item(s) must be returned within thirty (30) days following the shipment date of the order from classicfurnitureuk.co.uk.
* Packages without a “Return merchandise authorization (RMA)” number cannot be accepted.
* Each item must be returned in the same condition as it was sent, unworn and undamaged. The original classicfurnitureuk.co.uk security tag must still be on the item in order for refunds to be processed. Damaged goods due to client negligence will not be accepted for refund.
* Custom work, customized finishes, special orders or personalized, engraved items cannot be refunded unless there is an error on behalf of classicfurnitureuk.co.uk * All requests will be processed after our laboratory inspects and verifies the conditions of the item.
* Refunds will be processed within 15-20 business days from receipt of the item.
* Shipping, handling and insurance costs will only be refunded if classicfurnitureuk.co.uk is liable for the error, however, we are not liable for international shipment costs under any circumstances. The maximum shipment cost, which classicfurnitureuk.co.uk will be liable for under this condition, is $25.00 (On US orders).
*Items that have already been exchanged, are not accepted for refund
* For rush delivery, shipping fees will not be refunded under any circumstances.
* We do not refund or exchange for the engraved items.
*Walk in clients can exchange their jewelry within 30 days of pick up from our factory. classicfurnitureuk.co.uk does not accept an item for refund from walk in clients, under any circumstances.
Again, please make every attempt to return your items as instructed with all its original materials. If you have any questions, contact our customer service department.
Our experts upon receipt of your return package will visually inspect all diamonds, wedding bands for any signs of wear and tear before issuing refunds, exchanges or credits. All items must be unblemished and in original condition with the security tag still attached. Some eternity diamond bands are subject to a labor/re-stocking fee upon exchange/return. Unless the item(s) being returned meet the above guidelines we cannot accept it for a refund or exchange.
Custom made furniture cannot be returned for refund under any circumstances, but can be exchanged. classicfurnitureuk.co.uk is not responsible for orders placed by customers for wrong sizes or any other information however, we can correct sizes for furniture (only if the furniture can be resized) for a fee of as per Request (shipping fee for returned items going back is included in the $125.00). furniture without its original tag are considered worn therefore, it cannot be returned. classicfurnitureuk.co.uk is not responsible for shipping on typographical errors made on engraving.
Defective Item Repair
shabbychicboutique.co.uk warrants its products to be free of defects in manufacturing and workmanship for a period of 30 days from the date of purchase. If a defect is found, classicfurnitureuk.co.uk will either repair or replace the defective item under this warranty.
Our obligation to repair or replace is subject to the customer notifying us of a claimed defect within 10 days of date of shipment. classicfurnitureuk.co.uk will have the right to examine the product and the customer, if authorized by classicfurnitureuk.co.uk, will return the product at the expense of classicfurnitureuk.co.uk. A return authorization number will be issue and transmitted via e-mail.
This warranty is not applicable where there is evidence of heavy soiling or abuse. This warranty does not apply to any conditions or defects resulting from negligence, misuse, alterations, fire, accidents, improper cleaning, contact with sharp or rough objects, or contact with any foreign substance other than recommended cleaning articles.
Mispriced Items Policy
Our primary goal at classicfurnitureuk.co.uk is to always provide our customers with the most reliable service and offer the lowest prices. We strive to service a large selection of products to accommodate all of our valuable customers. Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items on our Web site may be mispriced due to our extensive inventory. In the event that there is a mispricing of an item, we will contact you immediately for instructions before shipping or your order.
1. In the case that we priced the item too high, we will issue a refund for the difference from the original price with no delay.
2. If the item was priced lower than the actual cost, possibly due to fluctuating cost of precious metals and stones, or in the rare case of mistyping, we will offer a 10% discount off the correct price for that item.
shabbychicboutique.co.uk is dedicated to bringing you the best value for all your quality jewelry purchases. We will always make it a priority to provide satisfactory service to all our customers, and rest assured, we verify prices and condition of all our items as part of our shipping procedures.
If you receive damaged or incorrect items, please contact Customer Service Representative as soon as possible at email@example.com
If you have any further questions or inquiries, please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org